Open House. Open House on Saturday, November 2, 2019 2:00PM - 4:00PM You will love this stunning home with spectacular waterfront and park views! The Peninsula, Aragon’s crown jewel of Port Royal, quietly sits on the 52-acre master plan community. Visit t
Open House. Open House on Sunday, November 3, 2019 2:00PM - 4:00PM The magnificent unobstructed views extend across the Fraser River, capturing stunning city, water, and mountain landscape. Live in one of the highest end collections of residences in Metro
Open House. Open House on Saturday, October 19, 2019 2:00PM - 4:00PM You will love this stunning home with spectacular water and park views! The Peninsula, Aragon’s crown jewel of Port Royal, quietly sits on the 52-acre master plan community.
Open House. Open House on Sunday, October 20, 2019 2:00PM - 4:00PM You will love this stunning home with spectacular water and park views! The Peninsula, Aragon’s crown jewel of Port Royal, quietly sits on the 52-acre master plan community.
How much can you afford?
Buying a home usually means getting obtaining a mortgage loan. You will find a useful mortgage calculator below that will give you the monthly payments that you could expect given your particular financing situation.
I'd love to help you out!
Please fill out the information below and I will put you in touch with a trusted mortgage professional who will provide you with a depth of knowledge, explain all of your financing options and get you the best rate!
Anna Smith, Your Neighbourhood REALTOR®
RE/MAXCrest Realty | 1428 West 7th Avenue, Vancouver BC V6H 1C1
Service that is personal, honest and professional
Open House. Open House on Saturday, October 5, 2019 1:00PM - 4:00PM All guests will take home treats!
Protecting your Home Gadgets from Hacking
Imagine your coffee maker switching on by itself, staying on for hours, overheating and becoming a fire hazard. That's not science fiction. As more and more appliances incorporate WIFI, the opportunities for hackers to play havoc with your home gadgets increase.
How do you prevent that from happening? Here are some safety tips:
• If your gadget uses a password to access the settings, change that password frequently. Ideally, change it once every 3 months.
• Some gadgets, such as alarm systems, come with their own connection to the internet. Learn how to turn that connection off if it becomes necessary to do so.
• Don't leave an internet-connected appliance or other gadget on constantly unless it’s necessary. For example, you don't need your home speaker system connected to your digital music providers all the time. • Baby monitors with video are a common target for hackers. Use a password unique to that device and change it often. Never leave the monitor on when not in use.
• Never share passwords with anyone unless it is absolutely necessary. Most home WIFI systems have a "guest" feature with a separate password and limited access. Use it.
In this age of internet connectivity — from coffee makers to stereos and even washing machines — it's smart to play it safe.
Know what's connected and protect yourself.
The 4 Ps to Maximizing your Selling Price
When you sell, you’ll probably want to get the best possible price for your property. Who wouldn’t? Unfortunately, there are many ways to inadvertently leave money on the table – sometimes thousands of dollars.
How do you avoid that possibility? Just remember the 4 Ps:
• Prep. Do everything you can to prepare your home so that it looks great to buyers. Clean, declutter, fix, make improvements. Home staging can also help. In fact, effectively staged homes have been shown to sell for up to 5% more than comparable unstaged properties.
• Price. Set the right asking price. That’s crucial. If it's too low, you'll attract only deal-hunters — and you might end up getting less than you should. If the asking price is too high, however, you'll discourage those buyers who might otherwise be interested and willing to make a good offer. Be careful with pricing!
• Promotion. There may be qualified buyers out there who would be eager to see your property. But, they need to find out about your listing and the great features of your home first! Reaching these buyers requires more than merely profiling the listing on the MLS. Homes that sell for top dollar often have strong marketing — directed to the right buyers.
• Proposal. Once an offer comes in, there may be an opportunity to negotiate with the buyer to maximize the final price you get. This requires deep knowledge of the local market as well as street-smart negotiation skills. If done effectively, these negotiations can help put more money in your pocket. These four Ps are easy to remember, but sometimes not so easy to implement!
That's why working with a great real estate agent is so important. Contact me to get the conversation started.